viernes, 9 de febrero de 2007

Lily Allen hace amigos en Teenpeople

TeenPeople.com: You've been labeled an 'It' girl so we were wondering what you thought of some of the others that share that title. What do you think of Jessica Simpson?
Lily: I'm definitely not into her music.

TeenPeople.com: Paris Hilton?
Lily: No comment.

TeenPeope.com: How about Beyonce?
Lily Allen: I love Beyonce. She's great. She's a really amazing singer. And if she does write all of those songs, she's an amazing songwriter as well.

TeenPeople.com: Sienna Miller?
Lily: I don't know. There's something not likable about her. I don't know what it is.
TeenPeople.com: What about Posh and Becks moving to Los Angeles?
Lily: Good. As long as they are out of my country.

TeenPeople.com: And finally, what do you think of Britney Spears?
Lily: Um... I think she's very entertaining.

Entrevista completa en Teenpeople

No hay comentarios.:

Related Posts with Thumbnails